Planning to apply to SDTC for funding? Need guidance?
The SDTC Funding Workshops target cleantech entrepreneurs applying to SDTC for funding to provide them with key information and practical guidance to prepare a quality funding application. The Funding Workshops will be presented in over 30 cities across Canada, co-hosted with regional incubators and universities.
Why attend ?
* To learn how to build a competitive funding application
* To meet other cleantech funders in your community
* To hear from one of SDTC’s successful portfolio companies in your region
* To hear from an SDTC Funding Advisor
The session will enable prospective applicants to assess the potential fit of their technology with SDTC’s SD Tech Fund and SD Natural Gas Fund, and to gain an understanding of the application process and key evaluation criteria.
Who should attend?
* Cleantech developers/entrepreneurs
* Cleantech start-ups · Business accelerators and incubators
* University technology incubators Regional Partner: Nationally
20 Queen Street 3rd floor
Montréal QC H3C 2M7
Parking with fee at:
75 Queen Street
Montréal QC H3C 2N6
NATIONALLY SUPPORTED BY: